Image Map

Saturday 28 June 2014

Oxford town in the afternoon

Over the Christmas (2013) break Adam and I went to Oxford. We've both been before but it was so long ago for me that I could hardly remember how beautiful the city was. It's a really magical feeling place filled with wonderful architecture and picturesque scenes round every corner.

We were only there for a few hours and hadn't done any research into what we wanted to see in the city, which was totally out of character for us (well me, I'm a bit of a huge control freak/planner) but it was really lovely. We just got off the mega bus, picked a road and walked down it taking in whatever was to see where every we ended up. We had such a lovely afternoon just wondering around, talking about anything and everything and enjoying the beautiful scenery.













Post Title | Bob Dylan - Oxford Town

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys :) thank you for commenting, I love reading them and reply to all comments! x